List of Available Services
Soil Fertility Consulting
- Geo-referenced Soil Mapping and sampling
- Management Zone development using multiple layers from client generated data
- Complete fertilizer recommendations tailored to individual operations
- Variable Rate Maps and Files
- Nutrient Maps
- In season consulting and trouble-shooting
Data Management Services
- Planter Monitor: Rates, elevation, variety, planting date, etc.
- Sprayer: Material, rates, date, pattern
- Yield Monitor: Calibration, maps, reports for bushels, moisture, yield by variety, population, zone, and X attributes
- Field Prescriptions: Plant population, fertilizers, limes, Nitrogen. An Rx can be created for virtually any material that is desired.
- Imagery: Drone and aircraft
- Modeling: We use the “Adapt N” crop modeling program for Nitrogen management
- Analysis of as-applied maps for verification of pattern accuracy and its effect on sampling zones
Analytical Services: Brookside Laboratories, Inc.
- Soil Analysis
- Soil Quality Assessment
- Plant Tissue